Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Decluttering

I am sure I am not alone in trying to get rid of  "STUFF" that is of no use to you.I have started on my de-cluttering journey. I started last Saturday, and have vowed to do a draw or a shelf in a cupboard everyday. So far I have managed it.
This is my bedside cabinet drawer after I have finished.


                                                          Another drawer sorted.

 Just one of the few wardrobes I have to do. Wish me luck, I have a terrible time throwing things away. Putting it on the blog will keep me on track.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done and what a good idea.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Go Day Day....LOL.....

Chookyblue...... said...

go go girl..........I am slowly going thru stuff here too.......I think we need to move house every year........

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Good for you! I badly need to declutter...I used to be so good and then I had kids LOL!

Lynda said...

Good on you Dale! That's a huge job to take on and I know you'll get there.